Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whoa Nellie!!!


WOW!!!!...Look at all you guys that came over to say Hi!!! (Many Thanks to My Sweet Buddy Elyse...AND the funny,sweet Cutie-pie over at the oc cottage ( http://talesfromanoccottage.blogspot.com/ )...You guys ROCK!!!....I'll draw the name tonite...before I say Nitie Nite!(around 10:30!)...That gives extra time for people to comment!...Then I'll let you know the winner tomorrow probably around Noon...This is SO exciting!...Now, I know why other bloggers love to do giveaways!!..

OK...just for fun...I went to a Halloween Party Saturday Nite...I was a Witch...lot's of fun was had...and lot's of Pictures were snapped...(and you KNOW how I feel about my picture being taken!)...but this one wasn't too bad! (Probably because I was not AWARE that my picture was being taken!..HA!...Maybe THAT'S the secret for me!)...I thought I'd Post it so you can see what a perfect likeness the picture Elyse posted is of me!!!...Totally my Drivers License Pic as the OC Cottage stated in her blog post!!...HA!!!

See...ME!!!

and ME!!...HA!!!!!!!


Good Luck to everyone that left a sweet comment!...and thanks SO much for coming to visit me!!!!!!!!!...

11 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

What a darling picture!! So cute!

Zuzu said...

I don't know why you don't like to have your pic taken! You look so cute!!!

Have a great day.
Zuzu

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

You are gorgeous! You should show yoru picture more often! What a beautiful smile :)

Thank you for having such a generous giveaway :)
Hugs
Amy

beachbookreader said...

Hi Lizzie - what a wonderful generous giveaway - full of fun, pretty and sweet, hmmm sort of like you!
Michele

stefanie said...

its like you are twins...looks like you were having a spooktacular time!

Elyse said...

look at you, showing your photo! i am proud! adorable lizzie!!!

xo

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You do look like the Barbie doll :) and you make a cute witch too!
Deb

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, my goodness, am I too late to enter. I do love pink. And thanks to M over at OC Cottage for the plug because I would never have found you otherwise.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What a cute witch! You sure couldn't scare anyone with that pretty face. laurie

prashant said...

don't know why you don't like to have your pic taken! You look so cute!!!
Work from home India

prashant said...

I don't know why you don't like to have your pic taken! You look so cute!!!

Work from home India