Monday, November 30, 2009

LOVE these Girlies!!!

And I love the Sweet Girlie that sent them to me!!!..Cutie-Pie Elyse!!

Just look what came in my mail last week!!!....Wrapped under all this pink tissue...and cute curly ribbons...


Adorable Clip and Tags!!

It's ALL about the PRETTY!!!

A Sweet note!...

Oh!...What do we have here???...or should I say...who??

A Little Lizzie!!!....and Oh, how I love her!!!...Thank you Elyse!...She's almost as adorable as you!!!!


Elyse is selling Kits to make these Cuties as well as The Dollies all made for you in her Etsy Shop!...They are just a Few of the goodies you will find there from this talented Chickie-Pie!...Just click on the Treasured Blogger button to the right and be whisked away to Elyse's blog...then you can click on her Etsy Shop button and Ta Da...or is it Tah Dah!!...a little Lizzie could be yours!!...(well....don't I just think I'm SO cool...of course they are not all named Little Lizzie!...Just mine!!...giggle..Have Fun!!!

OH!...and a P.S.....Stay tuned cause I had so much fun with my Giveaway...that I'm gonna do another one really, really soon...a Christmas one!...AND also...I'm gonna be having a BIG sale in my Vintage Lizzie Shop...more info SOON!!!!....

11 comments:

Lori said...

oh, that is SO sweet!!! Elyse is a little doll herself:)

Zuzu said...

Adorable! I've been following Elyse's blog - it's full of so much sweet fun!

Enjoy your day!!!
Zuzu

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Oooh how precious that little doll is!... I must check out her shop... Bisous... Julie Marie

Claudia said...

Oh, that wonderful Elyse! She is such a wonderful person. I love little Lizzie! How adorable.

xoxo
Claudia

T's Daily Treasures said...

So sweet and the packing is just fabulous! What a wonderful gift. :) Blessings, Tammy

Elyse said...

hey you!

what a fun surprise to see this post! i am smiling from ear to ear! i'm so glad that you like little lizzie (and "nudie"). :)

big sale, eh? maybe a little drive east is in my future!

hope you & the gang had a wonderful thanksgiving!

xo

Elyse said...

ps

love you, too, cutie pie
xo

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Oh hooray for you. Isn't Elyse just the best?!

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

A little Lizzie. So fun! ♥

prashant said...

I've been following Elyse's blog - it's full of so much sweet fun!

Work from home India

NadinKa Van said...

Благодарю за приятное время провождение!!!! Заходите и Вы ко мне в гости ))