Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Gorgeous is THIS???

Just LOOK at this GORGEOUSNESS!!!!

I recently Purchased this beauty from my sweet Friend Kim!..

Just Look at the Amazing Attention to even the Smallest Detail...Yummy, soft Romantic Lace...Lot's of Pics I just couldn't help myself!!



Check out the Gorgeous Pin,cuff and Tags!...all Hand made by Miss Kim!..


Also hand made...The Paris Rags Couture Label!!!

But That wasn't all...a Surprise!...I LOVE Surprises!!...

Just as Yummy as My Purchase...same painstaking attention to details...




I feel like a Princess!!!...Just Too beautiful to wear!...I think French Miss is Happy to Model though!...Go see Kim's Blog for all the latest Designs!!!...OH!...I almost forgot...(I know...how could I!)...but Kim is an AMAZING painter too!...Check out her website for her Original artwork! www.shabbyrosestudio.com ..You'll swoon!...Hugs till next time!...
Kim's Blog is http://parisrags.blogspot.com/ (Yup!...That's right...I still can't link!!...GRRRR!!!)....

8 comments:

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

It is Beautiful and all her stuff is so pretty. I bought a chocker from her I couldn't resist getting and I absolutely love it. To me dressing feminine is the way to go.

Have a Lovely Day-

hoganfe said...

Truly breathtaking! So lovely!

mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

blushing rose said...

Exquisite creations, she does beautiful work. I'd be afraid to ear it ...

There may be hope yet, pray that there is. TTFN ~Marydon

KimberlyRyanDesigns said...

Your so sweet, How pretty all the photos are. I hope you get to wear it too!! Lots of Love, hugs, Kimberly

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Ooo-la-la! lovely! ♥

Elyse said...

gosh, those are works of art! i will check out her sites for sure!

xo

Rebecca said...

Hello
thank you for stopping by the other day, it has taken me longer than I thought to get over here. It has been a hectic week
I love Paris Rags, great blog and so is yours...Thanks for sharing
Blessings
rebecca

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色