Sunday, August 30, 2009

My wonderful visit from Roberta of Enchanted Treasures!

A Few weeks ago...I had a Visit from Roberta of Enchanted Treasures!...Her Shop was located in Fairhaven MA...I never did get a chance to visit in person but everyone that I know that did get the opportunity to stop in and visit, says it was one of THE MOST dreamy places on the planet! I've clipped and saved in My inspiration folders, the articles That were done on Roberta and her Sweet Seaside Cottage in Romantic Homes!!...Gorgeous and Inspiring!....Her Lovely Home is one of the Cottages Featured in The New Book Waterside Cottages by Barbara Jacksier! (Available thru Roberta's website www.enchantedtreasures.com)... NEVER,EVER did I think as I was saving those beautiful articles about her... that I would get to meet her in person!...We had the best visit!...What a warm and lovely woman she is!...One of those Special People that you meet...and feel as though you've known them forever!....I stole...er...I mean...borrowed some of her pics from the website and her blog to share with you!...First...Lovely pics from her website!



Yummy Eye Candy, Huh??...but wait...there's more...these pics she shared on her blog of her bedroom and gorgeous deck are in the book....

her deck...WHAT a view!...can't you just smell the salt air??



Waterside Cottages!...You gotta get a copy!...Just Yummy!!!....


Just Beautiful!...Go on over and visit and say HI!!!!!...You will be SO Happy that you did! www.tresortrouve.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Cheri Peoples said...

Love it ALLLLLL.

Just coming over for a visit. I have changed all of my buttons.
I have the Knock Off Knock Out party on Mondays and we have a brand new party starting this week. It will be every Wed and featuring Holiday Decor and/or tasty treats. Come on by.

Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

blushing rose said...

Gorgeous, inviting! TY for sharing.

Have a beautiful week. TTFN ~ Marydon

Claudia said...

I'm such a fan of hers! Lucky you! I keep seeing that book mentioned which means I'll have to go out and get it!

Pink and Pretty Designs said...

Thanks for that eye candy!
That rug on the deck is soooo pretty!!!

Sheryn

Elyse said...

hello lizzie!

roberta's shop was beautiful, especially her window displays. i wish i had discovered it sooner than i did but at least i now know her

and you, cutie!

xo

Liz said...

How fabulous!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

what a beautiful blog -I am not far from you in the Cape!
Karen

Roberta said...

Hey Liz! I had such a great time visiting you that I just wanted to stay on and on. You are so sweet, pretty, talented and fun to be with that I want to be your new BFF!!! ha!
The pleasure was all mine. Your shop is heavenly and your work is divine!!! xo Roberta
p.s. let's get together w/ Lorraine & Elyse soon.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色