Monday, August 24, 2009

LOOK!!!...I LOVE mail!!!

Well...I LOVE mail when it brings me fun and beautiful things like THIS package I received from Sweet Elyse!!....

Her Pretty Notecard...

a sweet note...

Just LOOK at these pretty packages all wrapped up and tied with curly ribbon...I LOVE curly ribbon!...


and just look at what was inside...

LOVE these clips!...So handy and SO pretty!!....

and a girl can never have too many pink roses!...'specially when they SPARKLE!!!!

The cutest business cards!...

What a lucky girl I am!!...Thank you My Sweet Friend!!...I LOVE everything!!!...You are sooooo talented!

Visit Elyse over at her beautiful blog http://tinkeredtreasures.blogspot.com/ or her Etsy shop for more yummy treasures!!!!

5 comments:

Elyse said...

lizzie!

how fun to find this post today! your photography is so pretty -- it makes everything look lovely and soft!

now i really must be your intern for sewing and photography lessons!

i am thrilled that you like everything. i still am reeling over my amazing goodies from you!

have a great day, sweetie pie!

xo

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

How nice! Isn't it the best to get packages in the mail??!! I love those laundry pin clips...very unique and pretty!~Patti

someplace in thyme said...

Oh some people have all the luck. What a special treat and all the things inside are just too cute for words.......enjoy, Char

Lee Laurie said...

I love all of it! So pretty!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Wow.. what a great package!! I love it all :)!!

{ttfn}
Renee