Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothing Much Happening...But Rain...and more Rain!!!

Just thought I would stop in and say HI...not much new around here...but rain...and rain...and yet MORE rain!...I swear it's been raining for 4 weeks straight....and I truly do not think that I am exagerating!!!...Haven't been able to take pics...but here are a few from my stash of some pretty things on this gloomy day...



Oh and a Kitty update...Lucy and Rosie have made themselves VERY comfortable in the studio...See!....

4 comments:

Lee Laurie said...

I wish that you could send some of your rain here! We have been without rain for almost 4 weeks, except for one day when we had a light shower last week. Everything is dying and it is just so hot!

I love the picture of your little kitties. They are precious!
Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Elyse said...

i know! is new england the new seattle?

guess what? i have that little aqua tea-for-one, too!

xo

Brushed By An Angel said...

I just found your blog and I have to tell you your shop is beautiful. I love the soft colors and the pretty pillows.

Sorry about the rain, we could use a little in Florida

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello, I found your beautiful blog through my friend Jo~Anne Coletti's site. These little kitties are adorable! (But what kitties aren't??? They All are!)I will take my time and browse through everything!