Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The New Porch Magazine is Here!!


This is the Coolest New Magazine...Filled with Tons of Inspiring Photos!...And I am So Excited to let you know that Lorraine's Shop (Ruffles and Roses) and Mine (Vintage Lizzie) are lucky enough to be featured!....Along with these amazingly talented ladies!
Verbena Nested Treasures
Ruffles & Roses
Vintage Lizzie
Counting Your Blessings
Our Scented Cottage
Cindy Forrester
Flatwoods Folk Art
Rhonda's Rose Cottage Designs
Fete et Fleur
Lorraine and I are Both in the Pinch me mode...'cause we are SO jazzed to be included!

6 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Congratulations Dear Lizzy! You deserve all your sweet success!
I haven't heard of this magazine; Where can I find it?
Love to you,
Jo
xo

hoganfe said...

woohoo congrats Lizzy - I will be checking out that mag soon.
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Lee Laurie said...

Congrats! I will have to get a copy!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Elyse said...

porch looks very cool. it is produced in new england? available on any newstands? (questions, questions!)

xo

Fröken Tindra said...

What a lovely blog of Yours!
I love the pink and all the roses!

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

This is wonderful Lizzy, congratulations. How do I go about getting the magazine? I have never seen it anywhere before. I would love to be able to get it.

Enjoy your day-