Sunday, January 18, 2009

What are Your Lampshades Wearing??

It's Raining again here on the Cape...seems EVERY weekend lately it's snowing or Raining...Makes for a very SLOW day in the shop...I would have thought that we New Englanders were made of hardier stock than to let a little snow or rain keep us home...but there you have it!...So...as I looked around the shop/house...and being kinda bored and lonely with no one to talk to...I realized that I seem to have a Lampshade Fetish...Yup...That's right ...It seems as though I can't just leave a lampshade be...I have to..hmmm...I guess Vintage Lizzie it...so here are a few pics of my Pretty Lampshades...some in the Shop and some in the The House or my Studio...all gussied up...

Ladies!...What are your Lampshades wearing????







6 comments:

KimberlyRyanDesigns said...

Biddie!!I cant tell you how exited I am that your blogging!! How beautiful....I will have to make you a bigger banner...i'll work on a really awesome one for you...How are you? I cant wait for new posts! Hugs, Kimberly

Vintage Rose Collection said...

ok doll, gotta have those 2 lace lampshades.. Are they still available??
Miss you, JO

Counting Your Blessings said...

How yummy gorgeous! Love them. Blessings... Polly

Couture de Papier said...

OMG! I have never seen such pretty lampshades!

Junkstylediva said...

WOW!!!!! those shades are GORGEOUS!! Inge

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

The lamp shades are gorgeous. I am so excited to see your blog in action. I had you on my favorites for along time, justing waiting for you to get going. I love all your stuff so much!