Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some New Pretties!





















I've just listed some new pretties in the shop....In the New Arrivals and Big Sale Category!...I'll be listing some more yummy slipcovers at sale prices to make room for some new yummy items!!...These are slips that have been in the shop and I want to get ready for spring things...Hmmmm...Spring....kinda funny sitting here blogging about spring ...when...as I look out my window...It's snowing yet again on old Cape Cod...and it's FREEZIN'!!...Good day to stay in to Sew and Bake!...Have a Cozy day!






2 comments:

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!

Junkstylediva said...

I've been watching the news about your weather! Yuck! Sorry! Do you sew these beautiful pillows and slipccovers? They are fabulous! Stay warm spring will be here before you know it. Inge