Saturday, January 3, 2009

Making Room for More Pretties at Urbangardens!



Tomorrow's the last Day of Vacation for my two youngest kiddos!...Hard to believe that Christmas and New Years have come....and Gone!...My Mom told me that time would fly by me when I got old...er...I mean OLDER...chuckle!....Well...speaking of time..it's time for A January White Sale on the website...(OK...so, most of the stuff is flowery...not white...but it's the thought that counts, right??)...check out the sale items in the "WOWEE Big Sale" section of the Vintage Lizzie Boutique!...Making room for some New Pretties....with all the new snow here on the Cape...I'm in the mood for some Romantics Winter Whites!....Here's a little peek!...Have fun! http://www.urbangardenstextiles.com/










1 comment:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

ohh my sweet Lizzy has a blog, finally!!! SO nice to see all your pretties here... Are those photos of your new shop?? if so it looks yummy Lizzy... Although I would expect nothing less from you..
Ill be up to see you sometime very soon doll..
Wishing you a very Blessed, healthy and Happy New Year!
Jo
xo