Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beautiful Urbangardens Falling Roses Barkcloth...Sigh...









It's a Cold, Rainy, Icky Day here on the Cape...Perfect Day for getting more organized...and as I was going thru Old Pictures...I found these...This Gorgeous Falling Roses Barkcloth....Almost gone....Big Sigh....This Gorgeous Reproduction Barkcloth was from the First Collection of Urbangardens!...Sadly...It's just about gone....I've made so many Beautiful things with this Scrumptious Fabric!...The slip is New and I'll be putting it on the website soon...It's almost like saying Goodbye to a Dear Old Friend!....Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Enchanted Treasures said...

I love this rose barkcloth fabric Lizzie! Your work is so beautiful!
I'll stop in when I go to see Lorraine.
Roberta

Sandra~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

These are all so beautiful, but my favorite one is the chair on top.