Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sweet Little Blue Birdie's!!! and a new Home for Ruffles and Roses!



Here's a really Cool thing that my Friend Lorraine over at Ruffle's and Roses did with a tattered old lampshade!...She took off all the icky stuff and patiently....(hmmm...well knowing Lorraine, it probably wasn't all that patiently!...giggle!)...wound Pretty, Pink Seam Binding all around the wires of the frame!...Then she added some Sweet Little Birdie's from Nicole Sayre That Lorraine sells at Ruffles and Roses!...How Happy is THAT??....You remember Ruffles and Roses in Chatham, MA on Beautiful Cape Cod...A heavenly shop filled with Lot's of Lorraine's Gorgeous Vintage Linens andPretties!...We were so very lucky to be featured in the June Issue of Romantic Homes Magazine...took the photos and everything ourselves and Boy did we ever have fun!...Now Lorraine has moved Ruffles and Roses to an Adorable Cottage that sit's right on her property on Paine's Creek in Brewster...just 10 minutes away from me on historic Route 6A here on the Cape....if you are ever in the area give Lorraine a call as she's only open a couple of Saturdays a month!...here's her # (508) 896-8798!!.....It's SO beautiful!...Here are a few more pics to entice you!...Enjoy!






5 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

That's darling and oh, so creative! I love your photos--do you have a Flickr account?
~Sadie Lou

Ruffles and Roses said...

Hi Sadie, no I dont ~ I need to make time one of these days....
Lorraine

Enchanted Treasures said...

Stunning photos! I'll have to stop over at your place on my way to see Lorraine Liz. You both create such heavenly beauty!
Roberta

Couture de Papier said...

HI Lorraine congrats on your new blog! I loooove the cottage and photos!! Have you contacted Jo-anne at Vintage Rose for advertising or a story? I hope I can come down in spring!

Couture de Papier said...

PS I did not know Nichol made birdies too ..did you see her pics on Ullas blog!??