Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting Ready for Santa!!

Nice Little Cozy spot in the shop....



Don't you just love this tree??...I was trying to find a tree for the Shop and I just knew that I Had to have a white one...and to tell you the truth...I really didn't want to spend any money...and Lookey here!!!....My Brother and Sister in Law inherited this beauty when they bought their house!...and How perfect is it!....and it's mine!!...all mine!!!







Some Sweet Snowmen just waiting for Santa to show up...or for it to stop raining...seems as though it's been raining forever...and My studio has sprung quite a few leaks...I'll post some pics later....spent all day yesterday moving things around so they won't get wet...fortunately...none of the custom orders were in the drip zone!!...How lucky was that...considering the drip zone is MOST of the ceiling!!...But on the bright side...I LOVE the studio arrangement WAY better than before....so I guess those drippy clouds had a major silver lining!!!...



1 comment:

ellybella said...

i love your vintage snowmen, do you have any left?