Friday, November 21, 2008










O.K....Here goes....My first Blog entry ever!...My name is Liz and I live on Beautiful Cape Cod with my four Excellent kids...Just opened a Charming, Romantic Chic Shop called Vintage Lizzie on 6A in Dennis. I make lot's of the items in the shop. Sweet Slipcovers, Romantic Squashy Down & Feather Pillows, Practical but pretty Totes... Also with my Friend Susan, We are reproducing many of the well loved romantic vintage textile patterns but updating them in new & fresh shabby colors... you can find them at http://www.urbangardenstextiles.com/









Also in the shop I stock many of our fabrics so if you're in the area...please stop by and take a peek!...They are absolutely Beautiful!...more to come!

1 comment:

juNKstyLEdiVA said...

Welcome to blogville! I swear once you get started, you'll be hooked! Your shop is lovely...too bad I live on the west coast. Good luck with your biz, I know you will have a loyal following quickly! I got your blog from Couture de Papier...another creative gal. Look forward to seeing what you're up to. Cheers! Inge